We couldn’t do what we do without the help of countless local partners. We work with a range of local business to improve the lives of women in Lancashire.
Together we can support women to achieve their true potential and we are committed to partnerships that work to enhance the work of both partners.
There are a number of ways in which your business could work with us:
- Sponsoring our events, activities or services
- Supporting your staff team to organise fundraising events
- Adopting us as your Charity of the Year
- Donating goods and services which we can use to support our work (for example toiletries, printing services, art materials)
- Encouraging your staff to support us through Payroll Giving
- Buying in our services to support your staff
However you choose to support us as a corporate partner, we can offer a range of support and recognition in return. This may include inclusion in press coverage, photo opportunities, staff volunteering opportunities, complementary taster well-being services for your staff, room hire, speakers and much more. We welcome discussions about opportunities to work together in ways which benefit all of us - and most importantly women across Lancashire.