Our vision is that women, and their families, in the communities we serve are able to achieve their potential, develop their assets and skills and live safe, healthy and prosperous lives.
Our work to achieve this vision includes the following objectives, and which work to ensure that our services:
- By championing the value of a gender specific approach in our delivery and as a primary route to achieving better outcomes for those we work with.
- By adopting an asset based approach- building aspirations and removing barriers.
- By identifying the needs of different communities and adapting services locally to meet these needs.
- By providing high quality, evidence based interventions in community settings.
- By being innovative, responsive and professional.
- By investing in our staff and volunteers.
Want to know more?
Why don't you read Lancashire Women's Centres CEO, Sarah Swindley, recent blog post?